- 1 sheet of thawed puff pastry,
- 1 8-12 inch Brie cheese round
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp water
- One Jar of Blueberry Sage Chutney
- Spring of Rosemary (Optional)
- Heat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Unfold the puff pastry sheet onto a lightly floured surface
- Place the Brie cheese round on the middle of the pastry, then fold the pastry to cover the brie and gently press the edges against the brie and neaten up the sides.
- Trim the excess pastry.
- Place the brie onto a baking sheet.
- Create an egg wash by beating the egg and water with a fork, then lightly brush the pastry with the egg mixture.
- Bake the puff pastry wrapped Brie for 25 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown.
- Let it stand for about 10 – 15 minutes before serving.
- Once the Brie has baked and rested, transfer it to a serving dish and add the Blueberry Sage Chutney to the top.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
- Add crackers, fruits, slices of baguette to serve while warm.