- 12 Tart Shells
- 1 Jar of Pear Walnut Chutney
- 100g of Goat Cheese
- 1 Egg
- Preheat the oven 350 °C
- Take the Tart Shells out of the box and place them onto the tray
- Take your Egg with 1 Tbsp and mix it together to create an egg wash, and then brush the egg wash on all the tarts.
- Fill the Tarts 3/4 full of Pear Walnut Chutney
- Add on top as much Goat Cheese as you like in chunks
- Once the oven is preheated, place the tarts in the oven for 20 mins until the cheese has melted and slightly broiled over.
- Place it on a tray and sprinkle some chives or parsley as a garnish.
- Enjoy as an appetizer to wow your guests!