1 large egg
1 tbsp milk
A pinch each of salt & sugar
4 slices brioche bread, crusts removed
2 tbsp Chai Apple Spread
2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
2 salted caramel ice cream mochi
Salted caramel ice cream & caramel sauce, for serving
- Thoroughly grease the basket of an airfryer with oil and preheat to 400F.
- Beat egg, milk, salt and sugar together in a shallow dish until thoroughly combined.
- Divide the Chai Apple Spread evenly between 2 slices of bread, and the peanut butter between the remaining 2 slices of bread. Make sandwiches with the mochi in the middle. Gently press around the edges to seal the sandwich closed.
- Dip all sides of the sandwiches in the egg mixture.
- Airfry the sandwiches for 6-8 minutes, flipping once at the midway point.
- Top with additional ice cream and caramel sauce. Serve immediately.