- 1 Whole Cauliflower (cut into florets)
- 1 can of chickpeas drained
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 tsp of tikka masala spice
- 1tbsp of chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1tsp of garlic powder
- Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 4 cups of arugula
- 1/4 red onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 tbsp of Spiced Mango Chutney
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- A squeeze of lime
- Preheat the own to 375 degrees F
- Take the cauliflower and chickpeas on a baking sheet and combine them with the olive oil, chill power, garlic powder, crushed red pepper flakes and tick masala spice with salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven and roast for 20- 30 mins minutes or until it’s lightly charred.
- Create your dressing using the ingredients and mix it into a bowl until it’s smooth.
- In a bowl, combine the arugula, red onion. Toss the finished cauliflower and chickpeas within the salad.
- Top off the Salad with the feta cheese and sliced almonds. Serve and Enjoy!