1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup cane sugar
- ¼ cup molasses
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 ½ tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground allspice
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup Chai Apple Spread
- Melted white chocolate
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, cane sugar, molasses, and egg until smooth.
Add the flour, baking soda, spices, and salt to the sugar mixture. Use a spatula to mix until combined.
- Refrigerate the dough for 10 minutes for easier rolling.
- Using a cookie scoop, roll the dough into 1-inch balls and arrange them 2 inches apart on the prepared cookie sheet. Press an indent into the centre of each ball with your thumb or the back of a teaspoon.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the bottom is golden brown. You may need to redefine the indent with the back of teaspoon immediately after the cookies come out of the oven. Cool for at least 15 minutes before filling.
- Spoon ½ tsp of Chai Apple Spread into each indent. Finish with a drizzle of melted white chocolate.