1 cup oats
1 cup milk
¼ cup plain yogurt, plus more for serving
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp chia seeds
1 tbsp maple syrup
A pinch of salt
2 tbsp Chai Apple Spread, plus more for serving
Chopped apples and walnuts for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a blender, blend all ingredients except Chai Apple Spread and toppings until smooth.
- Reserve about ¼ cup of batter and then divide the rest evenly between 2 oven-safe ramekins.
- Spoon 1 tbsp of Chai Apple Spread into the center of each ramekin and cover with the remaining batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until puffed and golden brown.
- Serve warm with a dollop of yogurt, extra Chai Apple Spread, chopped apples, and walnuts.