- 4 sheets of graham crackers
- 4 marshmallows
- 4 tsp Chai Apple Spread
- 4 tsp natural peanut butter
- 4 squares of dark chocolate
- Prepare the graham crackers. On half of the squares, spread 1 tsp of peanut butter followed by 1 tsp of Chai Apple Spread. Top with a square of dark chocolate.
- Toast marshmallows over an open flame until charred and soft.
- Carefully place a toasted marshmallow on top of the dark chocolate, allowing it to melt a bit before sandwiching it with a plain graham cracker. Enjoy while melty and warm!