- 1 small clove garlic
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup diced mango
- 1/4 cup Spiced Mango Chutney
3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint (save a sprinkle for garnish)
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes, for garnish
- Variety of raw vegetables and crackers, for serving
- In a blender or small food processor, blend the garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, mango, and Spiced Mango Chutney until smooth.
- Pour blender mix into the Greek yogurt and stir in the curry powder, salt, pepper, and mint. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Transfer the dip to a serving bowl and garnish with a drizzle of olive oil, chili flakes, and remaining mint.
- You can enjoy the dip right away, but it will taste even better after it has sat in the fridge overnight. Serve with raw vegetables and crackers.