- 2 tbsp Luv The Grub Blueberry Sage Chutney
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 ripe but firm peaches, quartered
- 1 small head radicchio, quartered and leaves separated
- 3 handfuls of baby arugula
- Extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 1 ball burrata cheese
- Black pepper
- 1 cup garlic croutons
1. Blend the Blueberry Sage Chutney and balsamic vinegar together until smooth. Set aside.
2. Preheat a grill or a cast iron pan to medium-high heat. Grease well with olive oil.
3. Brush cut sides of peaches with olive oil and place cut side-down onto grill. Cook until grill marks form. Repeat on the other cut side.
4. Toss radicchio leaves and baby arugula with a generous drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and a 1 or 2 tablespoons the prepared blueberry balsamic.
5. Arrange tossed salad on a large serving platter and scatter over grilled peaches, fresh blueberries, and burrata cheese. Garnish with an extra drizzle of blueberry balsamic, black pepper and crushed croutons.